Stay informed about the latest renewable energy trends & technologies
Join us from anywhere in the world. The Series is fully virtual and available on any internet-connected device for free!
Couldn’t make our +series? Watch on-demand at a time that best suits your schedule.
Floating offshore wind: How the U.S. can take the lead
Session 1 | 10:30 AM EST
In this session, developers, advocates, and policymakers will discuss the future of offshore wind energy along the Pacific Coast, and how the U.S. can lead on floating offshore wind deployment.
• Analysis of the Biden administration’s offshore wind initiatives, as well as the first lease auctions for the Pacific Coast
• Breakdown of West Coast supply chain buildout for offshore wind
• Update of floating offshore wind technology advancements
- Jonah Margulis, Head of US Operations, Aker Offshore Wind
- Necy Sumait, Pacific Renewable Energy Section Chief, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Adam Stern, Executive Director, Offshore Wind California
- Antoine Pfeiffer, Vice President, Head of Engineering, Principle Power
Texas takeaways: Improving weather resilience in wind power generation
Session 2 | 1:30 PM EST
While gas supply failures were largely to blame for millions of Texans being left without power for a week in Feb. 2021, wind power generators didn’t escape the extreme winter storm unscathed. What lessons have been learned now two winters removed from the storm?
- Do more frequent extreme weather events present roadblocks or opportunities for wind energy?
- How technology can help improve wind energy asset resilience
- What policy initiatives can lead to more resilient wind energy asset deployment
- Jonathan Gray, Public Policy and Institutional Affairs Manager, Enel
- Bryce Aquino, Renewable Energy Engineer, Axis Capital
- Uzair Memon, Chief Commercial Officer of Digital Services, GE
+Series Upcoming Series
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 – Green Hydrogen
Green hydrogen (hydrogen made from all renewable energy) has great promise for a decarbonized future. However, many challenges remain. This series will present the latest insights into green hydrogen today.
How much does it cost?
RENEWABLE+ is completely complimentary to attend and sessions can be accessed live or on-demand.
Which topics will be covered?
Our +Series will cover the global renewable energy industry. Topics covered include insights and trends on navigating the energy transition and moving toward a more renewable energy mix including wind, solar, green hydrogen, and more.
How long is each session?
Each session runs for 30 minutes. You may pick and choose which you attend to best help grow your knowledge and insight to perform your job more efficiently and proactively.
Will sessions be available on-demand?
Already booked at the event time? No worries. Each session will be recorded and available on-demand within 24 hours of the live event and can be viewed at a time that best suits your schedule.
How can I speak at the next series?
Are you an industry expert, innovator, or trailblazer with insights to share with the energy market? If so, please reach out to Jennifer.Runyon@clarionevents.com and tell us what you’d like to speak about at an upcoming RENEWABLE+ Series virtual event (from the location of your choice)!
How can my company sponsor a session?
To request more information on thought leadership opportunities and becoming a partner of RENEWABLE+, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.